- Develop new process techniques and procedures in order to maximize the production of CPO, Palm Kernel and Oil Extraction rates.
- Prepare the budget for mill operations, ensure that the actual expenses are within the approved budget limit, reporting variance and initiate corrective actions for the variance noted.
- Manage the entire mill operations in an effective and efficient manner while ensuring that the optimum level of productivity is achieved.
- Monitor the product quality and adoption of latest technology for improving the quality and the oil extraction ratio.
- Minimum 10 years experience in the same position and experience in palm plantation industry is a must.
- Having experience handling stone crusher capacity more of 40 Tons / hour
- Those with a Grade II Steam Certificate will be preferred.
- Good administration skills and advanced in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc).
- Good personality, interpersonal skill, communication skill and able to manage under pressure.
- Highly motivated and creative minded with a strong drive to succeed.
- Customer & service oriented person with passion and desire.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work with strict target and deadline.